The HR Strategies Approach
Our approach concentrates on practicality, fairness and effectiveness.
- Based on extensive experience in addressing immediate issues, for longer term solutions.
- Legal, balanced solutions to build employee trust, commitment, to stand up over time.
- Seeking the simplest, most practical methods to build success for Managers and Staff.
- We do a proper situation analysis to fully understand your unique issues which vary from other employers.
- To fully understand your situation, our initial discussion covers a wide range of areas and aspects of staff management to probe the background, what may be already working well now, and where issues may lie.
- We carefully consult with you on the most effective approach for your individual workplace.
HR Strategies Business Proposition
Listening to your business issues and priorities, assessing human resource management support needs, proposing the action required, and getting it done.
Dan Furlan, CHRP, has an extensive background in human resource management and staff development, gained through over 30 years, in a wide range of business sectors, including manufacturing, the service, financial and health care sectors, as well as, telecommunications and the public sector.
As a specialist, consultant and manager he has initiated many new HR operations and renewed others. While managing the full range of HR responsibilities, his particular areas of interest and focus have been recruitment, training & development and employee relations.
Dan is a Past President of the Human Resource Management Association of Manitoba, and previously chaired the Human Resources Committee at the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce. The key objectives of his work are enhancement of organizational success and effectiveness.